For most buildings, evacuation maps are required and must be current. Evacuation maps are part of your overall fire evacuation plan as well as general emergency preparedness. This assists in the overall safety of employees, customers and visitors. Outdated, inaccurate maps are dangerous and a liability to your company.
Life SafetyPro HQ provides turnkey support.
We work from:
Existing CAD drawings
Existing PDF drawings
Hand drawings of site
**Due to a no compete agreement expert consultation and selected services for the safety and emergency response arena cannot be supported within the state of California until January 1, 2022.
Multi-color safety display (11 x 17 inches) showing floor plan, evacuation routes and safety information and equipment as indicated below.
Evacuation maps should show at least: building exits, primary and secondary egress routes, map legend, fire extinguisher locations (optional), fire pull locations and more.
What you get:
You receive a high-quality, full-color product like the map sample you see to the right. The map comes in brilliant colors that are absolutely clear.
While your maps are developed, you receive PDF drafts of each map for your approval prior to going to print.
The final product comes framed (with 15 color choices) and ready to be mounted.
- Each plan shows “You Are Here” location
- Site specific emergency information
- Each plan is rotated to the viewer’s perspective to decrease confusion when under the stress of an emergency building evacuation
- All plans are laser printed and will not fade out over time
- Plans are guaranteed to meet National First Prevention Association (NFPA) Standards as well as Local and State Fire codes
- Plans include off-color shading of areas which are not primary exit routes (rooms, workstations, etc.)
- Exit paths will stand out from the rest of the building for easy visibility and understanding on each map display
- Plans will be framed in heavy-duty aluminum gallery-type frames – your choice of 15 colors
- Frames have an acrylic cover (not glass) to prevent shattering
- Frames are re-usable so you can update the displays without having to repurchase frames
- Plans are securely kept on file for future updates
We build maps for general business & industry – including but not limited to:
- Hotels, Condominiums, and Apartment Evacuation Floor Plans.
- Property Management Groups to include single and multi-tenant low, mid and high-rise buildings.
LIFE SAFETYPRO HQ
Call Toll Free: 800-594-9992 or email us for additional support, knowledge, techniques and strategies.
Hours of operation M-F 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST
© 2018 Life SafetyPro HQ
**Due to a no compete agreement, expert consultation and selected services for the safety and emergency response arena cannot be supported within the state of California until January 1, 2022.